Obama supporter carves B into woman's face
This is a strange story, to say the least:
1) A faceless black assailant robs woman of $60 off the cameras at a bank within two weeks of an election that looks bad for McCain;
2) As he rushes from the scene, the man notices the bumper sticker "McCain" on the woman's car;
3) The man then turns around and goes back to the woman;
4) The man then produces a knife. He wants to send a message about supporting Obama. So, he "scratches" (their word) a "B" into the woman's face. He manages to scratch a "B" despite her...struggles?
He chooses the letter "B" instead of the letter "O" for "Obama," despite the fact that a bumper-sticker competing with a McCain bumper sticker would include only the last name;
5) The nondescript "dark skinned black man" then flees the scene;
6) The woman calls police and gives a description of the nondescript black man, and refuses medical treatment for the scratches on her face;
7) The woman then goes to the news to report this.
Is anyone else smelling anything fishy about this one?